Emergency Watermaker – GTP 130 Rescue
GTP 130 Rescue is a complete water treatment unit for emergencies, camps or wherever clean water is needed. It’s easy to use and transport. GTP 130 Rescue produces clean water almost instantly by just pushing the start button
If you have poor/polluted or brackish water the GTP 130 Rescue is your best solution. Just submerge the pump into the polluted water (up to 9 meters deep) and press the button. The GTP 130 Rescue will start to produce clean water, GTP 130 Rescue is fully automatic.
For further information, please contact us. We manufacture various sizes, all from smaller to container size units.
GTP 130 WATER GENERATOR
GTP is available in several different sizes, all based on the principle of reverse osmosis for the absolute best cleaning results. They are intended for bacteria infested fresh water and salt water with low salt levels, brackish water.
GTP is suitable for both large and small households, boats and ships, for permanent or temporary use as for disaster relief all around the world.
We can also carry out all types of analyses of water; this means that you as a customer can have the installation that is most suitable for you. We only sell the market leading brands of filters, replacement parts, filter mass, cuff seals, reverse osmosis membrance and pumps.
MATERIALS WITH LONG DURABILITY AND HIGH CLEANLINESS
We have many years experience of process management within local authority and industrial installations. One lesson that we have learned is that we should use plastic as much as possible for all components, with the exception of the brass pump housing. Within the water cleaning segment we are alone in offering plastic throughout. It is essential that a drinking water installation should look as fresh after 10 years as on delivery as it does, thanks to plastic pipes.
THIS IS HOW GTP 130 WATER GENERATOR WORKS
- Connect the yellow hose (10 meters) to the raw water pump included with the system. Lower the pump into the contaminated water, lake, river or well.
- Connect the connector to the flow switch, see image.
- Connect the electric plug to the GTP 130 Rescue, see image
- Insert the electric plug in an electrical outlet or generator, see image.
- Turn on the power, the GTP 130 Rescue unit starts.
- Pure clean water will flow after 2 minutes. The GTP 130 Rescue unit will produce clean water for 13 minutes in four intervals and backwash for 2 minutes in four intervals. After one hour the GTP 130 Rescue unit produces 52 minutes of pure water, between 50-130 liters per hour depending on water quality. The GTP 130 Rescue unit backwashes and cleans the filter for 8 minutes each hour. This process repeats itself each hour, automatically.
- Waste water (dirty water) goes back to the lake, river or land.
- The water will first flow through filter 1, a washable pre-filter that removes large debris, mud and plant segments. Then continues to filter 2 which is a topic filter 5 micron, it removes other debris before the water going through the GTP 130 Rescue unit.
More information on this product
Send us a message and we will help you!