aquaSub – Ground Water Monitoring Unit
aquaSub is a groundwater control system that is capable of integrating different types of probes, giving great flexibility to make the necessary measurements for each application.
It is marked by its communication system GSM / GPRS, which minimizes costs and improves communication.
• aquaSub : groundwater control unit.
• UCR OPC Driver: communications management software. All information sent and received by aquaSub equipment is stored by the UCR OPC Driver and can be managed through any control center using standard OPC communications.
The main advantage of the aquaSub equipment is the low cost and ease of installation with the various power modes, GSM / GPRS communication and the equipment flexibility for the integration of different probes.
The proposed system ensures:
• Monitoring, recording and reporting the level and quality water in aquifers, allowing assessment on available resources, effects of exploitation and detection of pollution episodes.
• Integration of almost all types of probes available on the market, giving it flexibility to meet the needs of each facility and presenting the results in a single front-end communication (OPC Driver UCR) to facilitate the integration of the probes to the operating system.
• Definition of the reading frequency of the various probes independently connected to the computer.
• Transmission of information in real or deferred time, as needed and depending on the feed-in system.
• Reduction of installation costs through power management and communication system.
• Communication GSM/GPRS.
• MODBUS master function for reading multiple probes.
• Analog inputs for reading voltage and / or current probes and power management of them.
• System power management to minimize consumption of the equipment itself and associated probes to maximize the system’s autonomy.
• Versatile Power System with integrated SLA battery charger.
• High data storage capacity.
• 8 years autonomy (see conditions).